• Slideshow Widget

    Styled Shoots: Mother-Daughter Sunset Tea | Durham Family Photographer

    Friday, September 27, 2013

    There's just something special about the adult relationship that a mother has with her daughter. No matter how many times we disagree, we always come back full circle, full of love and respect for one another. 

    I was thinking of doing a shoot for my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. They already have a pretty close relationship, but hey, you can never be too close, right? In my mind I saw this shoot as being relaxing and a way for them to get together and just hang out. Little by little the ideas flowed in. I started thinking of tea, warmth and coziness, which became the words that I styled this shoot around. 

    Mother and daughter had a fab time simply chatting and bonding over tea and red velvet cupcakes as the sun set over the waving treetops. It was a beautiful evening. I'll let the chronicle tell the rest of the story.

















    They're not here forever. Let's honor them.

    Post a Comment