• Slideshow Widget

    Branding Chronicles: Part 2 | The Client Experience | North Carolina Wedding Photographer

    Friday, July 11, 2014

    Hi, hi, hi! I'm back with another post about branding Chronicles Photography. Today I'll be chatting about branding the client experience. I've been talking about the steps that I've been taking to fully infuse my personality and style into all aspects of Chronicles Photography. My first branding post was about my creative space. If you missed it, you can read about it here. Now, on to the client experience.

    Branding | Dawn Michelle Downey | Chronicles Photography

    The first thing that I asked myself is what would my wedding client's experience look like? I had a number of questions, including this one: "What would my ideal experience be as a bride who has booked a wedding photographer?" My answer? Information. In addition to them producing beautiful images from my day, I would want to know what to expect from my photographer. I would want information that I could refer back to. And me being me, I'd want that information to be presented in a stylish way. So I put together a beautiful kit that my couples will receive in the mail upon booking my services. It includes my contract, all of the various ways to get in contact with me and a few other tidbits of information. 

    Branding | Dawn Michelle Downey | Chronicles Photography

    The groom is often left out of this part of the wedding planning, so I've even included a little something in the packet for him. Thank me later guys!

    Branding | Dawn Michelle Downey | Chronicles Photography

    Each wedding is as unique as the couple who planned it. But we all know that planning a wedding can have its stressful moments as well as its memorable and enjoyable ones. There's enough stress involved in planning. When my couples book with me, my goal is to not only capture moments on the day of, but to make an enjoyable contribution to the overall journey. That's why it is necessary for my client and I to connect. The initial client experience is just one of the ways that I establish that connection. Information is gold!

    Branding | Dawn Michelle Downey | Chronicles Photography

    Post a Comment