• Slideshow Widget

    Time-Lapse Photography: Natural Hair Shrinkage | Personal Musings

    Sunday, March 16, 2014

    Those who really know me know that I absolutely adore my natural hair shrinkage. You also know that I love photography and the ability that it gives me to capture the small details to tell a larger story. It was placed on my heart a while ago to chronicle the beauty of natural hair shrinkage via time-lapse photography in order to bring awareness to what I believe is a magical journey; something unique to only those of us who were blessed with this texture of hair.

    I was finally able to complete the project over the weekend! I am really excited to share this video with you all. My hope is that when I share it with the community it will spark a conversation about natural hair and bring more awareness to an aspect of the African American make-up that has been hidden for quite some time. I hope that you will be informed as well as entertained after watching.


     

    Post a Comment